Clarity In Complex Situations
I am David C. Burkett, and I have been helping people solve their legal problems for more than 30 years. My approach to legal representation is defined by efficiency, intelligence and straight talk.
"[David's] perceptiveness and intuition practically border on a sixth sense. His advice is clear and direct, and he is brutally honest."
-Bill, a former client
These qualities have made an impression on a roster of happy clients throughout the Seattle area.
How Can I Help?
My practice spans a variety of legal areas, including:
- Wage and hour law — including unpaid wages, unpaid overtime, and employee misclassification issues
- Real estate disputes between neighbors — including tree cutting (timber trespass) and bounty disputes
- Construction law — including contracts, project support, liens, and litigation
- Attorney fee disputes — including disputes between clients and lawyers over fees
- Business transactions and litigation — including contracts, administrative issues, and dispute resolution
Call Today For A Free Consultation
When you need answers, you shouldn't have to wait days for a response or be passed off to a paralegal. When you work with me, you work with me directly and you will never doubt my commitment to your case. I limit my caseload to ensure that every client receives the full benefit of my experience and attention.
To learn more, I encourage you to contact my Seattle office at 866-476-3138. You may also send me an email and count on a quick response. I offer a free consultation so we can discuss your concerns, address your questions and determine how I can be of greatest service to you.